Something new and exciting is always in development at Fleetwood. Whether it's new exterior paint colors, appliances, amenities, decor options or unique floor plans, the innovation never stops. The Excursion 33D floor plan, which is the fourth layout available for this model, is a result of that ever-present drive to advance our products.
The Excursion offers many features normally seen in larger diesel coaches, all within a 33-foot frame. The 33D floor plan builds upon the comfort, convenience and beauty of the Excursion by adding a number of features such as dedicated sofa and dinette zones, both of which convert to sleeping areas. Along with the optional Hide-A-Loft queen-sized bed over the cab, and increased bedroom space and wardrobe storage thanks to an east/west bed mounted within a slideout, the 33D offers generous sleeping accomodations for supremely restful nights.
Owners have more choices when it comes to the look and feel of the 2014 Excursion model. Upgraded slide out trims add a seamless look while new cabinet stain choices and interior decor and exterior design choices expand your options when it comes to creating an Excursion model that reflects your unique tastes.
Also new to the 2014 Excursion model are upgraded Sony® LED TVs, LED ceiling lighting that is more efficient and radiates less heat as well as a blind-spot/pet window in the passenger area that opens for ventilation.
Specific to the new 33D floor plan are these special features:
- Plush wrap-around booth with dream-dinette sliding mechanism
- Sofa not only has footrests, but folds out into a bed
- Front chairs turn around
- Passenger seat footrest
- Power seat options for driver & passenger seats
- Optional center-table for dining or playing cards
- Optional residential refrigerator (This option adds two batteries and upgrades inverter to 2,000-watt)
- Floor to ceiling pantry
- Wrap-around galley countertop with flip-up extension
- Spice shelf along the back
- Polished LG® solid-surface countertops
- Glass-tile backsplash
- Stainless steel convection microwave
- Split bathroom layout
- Lavatory on the left and shower on the right
- Most spacious shower of any Excursion floorplan
- Lots of bathroom storage/large medicine cabinet
- Porcelain toilet with water saver
- Queen size bed, optional memory foam
- Wardrobe across full width of rear of coach
- Optional washer/dryer combo unit
- Window bench seat w/ storage
- Large windows on both side of the room for cross-ventilation
Around every corner of the Excursion 33D you'll find innovative features and beautiful decor and design that truly make the journey an experience you'll never forget.